Gift Card Terms & Condition
Last Revised: 18th May 2023
Poké Twins Gift Card
1. Poké Twins Gift Card may be used at all Poké Twins branches.
2. You may purchase and send a virtual Poké Twins Gift Card to anyone via email.
3. You are able to personalize Poké Twins Gift Card with a message, choose a design and choose a dollar value
4. Poké Twins does not charge any fees for the issuance and use of the Poké Twins Gift Card.
1. You can complete your purchase using a credit card, debit card, e-wallet, or certain other electronic payment methods and you authorise Poké Twins to change your choice of payment method at the time of your purchase Poké Twins Gift Card.
2. Upon your successful payment, the electronic Poké Twins Gift Card will be delivered to the recipient on the same day.
3. Poké Twins Gift Card is a pre-payment only for the goods and services of Poké Twins, however, the card credit cannot be redeemed or to make purchases on bundle/ subscription packages. Therefore, Poké Twins Gift Card is not a credit line, overdraft facility, or deposit account and the monetary value associated with Poké Twins Gift Card does not earn interest, dividends, or any other earnings nor is there any statutory protection relating to it. The value associated with the Poké Twins Gift Card is not insured or guaranteed by any person or entity.
1. Members must provide the recipient's information, which will automatically create an account for the recipient in the Poké Twins Rewards program.
2. When the recipient receives the SMS/email notification, they must click on the provided link/button to access the membership page and sign up, only they will be able to view and use the gift card.
3. As a result, it is crucial to make sure that the mobile number/email address is correct in order to avoid the gift card being used by other people.
5. Poké Twins Gift Card and its unused balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
Cancellation, Refunds & Expiry Date
1.You may cancel your purchase at any time prior to your payment. After your payment, no refunds are permitted for Poké Twins Gift Card and you may not change the recipient.
2. After Poké Twins Gift Card has been sent to receiver, and its balance will only expire if it is not used or is inactive for after one (1) year from the date of its last used or purchase redemption. Once it has expired, Poké Twins Gift Card and its balance remaining will not be valid for any use and be automatically forfeited and cannot be refunded to you or the recipient.
1. Ownership of Poké Twins Gift Card passes to you and the recipient upon your successful payment. Poké Twins is not responsible for any lost or stolen Poké Twins Gift Cards.
2. If you fail to enter an accurate email address or mobile number for the recipient, then Poké Twins is not responsible for any undeliverable or erroneous delivery (i.e. sent to wrongperson) of Poké Twins Gift Card. Please contact our support team if you suspect the recipient did not receive Poké Twins Gift Card.
Reservation of Rights
1. Poké Twins reserves the rights not to accept any Poké Twins Gift Card or otherwise limit the use of Poké Twins Gift Card if Poké Twins reasonably believe that Poké Twins Gift Card or the use or the manner it was procured is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
2. The terms and conditions may be revised by Poké Twins from time to time where such revisions will be effective when they are posted here.
Limitation of Liability
1. Subject always to applicable consumer protection laws and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Poké Twins will not be liable for claims or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your purchase of Poké Twins Gift Card and the use of it by the recipient. This applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Complains or Enquiries
1. Poké Twins reserves the right to correct the recipient's Gift Card amount and your balances payment if Poké Twins believes that a technical, clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. If you have any questions regarding the transaction history or any correction, or if you dispute any transaction or correction that has been assessed against your Poké Twins Gift Card, please contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and Poké Twins will conduct an investigation, communicate the results and correct any proven error as soon as Poké Twins complete the investigation.